Kathmandu: Players have been bought and sold on Friday for the second edition of the Nepal Super League (NSL) organized by Nepal Sports and Event Management.
249 players included in the three categories determined by the All Nepal Football Association (ANFA), 49 were in A and 100 each in B and C. While 10 teams of NSL signed 15/15 players including 4 from A category, 6 from B and 5 from C, 99 players were not sold in the auction.
‘A’ category players were priced at a minimum salary of Rs 150,000 and a maximum of Rs 350,000. NSL Club has signed 18 players out of 49 players at maximum price. 10 of them have been contracted to 10 clubs through Golden Buzzer.
Seven of the remaining eight players had to go round after more than one club offered the maximum price. Sanis Shrestha, who was brought in by Lalitpur City FC, was contracted for a maximum price of Rs 350,000.
A category players purchased at maximum price
Kathmandu Rayzrs F.C
- Sunil Bal (Golden Buzzer)
- Ashish Gurung (Golapratha)
- FCDeep Karki (Golden Buzzer)
- Tridev Gurung (Golden Buzzer)
- Man Bahadur Tamang (Golden Buzzer)
- Pujan Uparkoti (Golden Buzzer)
- Simanta Thapa (Golapratha)
- Akash Budhamgar (Golapratha)
- Dinesh Rajwanshi (Golden Buzzer)
- Chhiring Gurung (Golapratha)
- Eric Visht (Golapratha)
- Nishan Khadka (Golden Buzzer)
- Sheshehang Aangdembe (Golapratha)
Sporting Ilam The Mechi
- Gautam Shrestha – Golden Buzzer)
Butwal Lumbini FC
- Suman Aryal (Golden Buzzer)
- Darshan Gurung (Golapratha)
Lalitpur City FC
- Giant goldsmith (berger)
- Sanish Shrestha